UK-AFI recall information
Suppliers will arrange retro-improvements to appliances. Faulty dryers can be used in the interim but should not be left unattended.
The recall pages are:
General tumble drier safety advice
- Don’t leave dryers unattended when in use.
- Don’t use dryers overnight, when in bed.
- Only put clothing in the dryer.
- Regularly clean filters and remove build-up of lint.
- Don’t overload dryers.
- Don’t dry large bulky items or trainers.
- Don’t put drenched clothing in dryers, wring/spin first.
- Ensure ducting is clear and free of build-up.
- Ensure external vent is clear and unobstructed.
- Ensure your property has working smoke alarms.