Home Fire Safety Visits
Are you eligible for a Home Fire Safety Visit?
We assess all requests to ensure we meet the needs of those who are most vulnerable and where we know there is an increased risk of fire, such as those who:
- are aged 65 years or over
- have sight and/or hearing loss
- have mobility concerns
- have mental health concerns
- have memory concerns
- are unable to escape unaided if there is a fire
- are a single parent with children under the age of 5
If you are eligible for a visit, a member of staff will contact you to arrange to visit your home at a time convenient to you.
If you are not eligible for a visit, we will contact you to let you know and provide you with home fire safety advice in another format.
Requesting a Home Fire Safety visit
To request a Home Fire Safety Visit (for you or someone else) please select the appropriate button below.
Alternatively, you may request a visit by:
- Calling us on 01179 262061
- Texting ‘visit' to 07507 319694